Machinery finance is an effective way for businesses to expand their operations without outlaying the large amount of cash that is required to purchase new equipment.
Many businesses want to grow their operations but are held back from doing so because of cash flow issues. For example, funds may be tied up in other ventures, so businesses find it simply too risky to outlay and part with a large amount of cash. Applying for Machinery Finance is an attractive alternative.
In other scenarios, even if cash flow is not an issue, some businesses prefer to purchase equipment using Machinery Finance in order to maximise their working capital to fund other business ventures and not miss out on other opportunities.
Utilising Machinery Finance may allow you to claim tax deductions for your business.
You may be eligible to purchase the following equipment using Machinery Finance:
- Robotic packaging / stacking equipment
- Food processing / manufacturing equipment
- Large engineering equipment
- Industrial equipment
Earth moving and mining
- Crushing and screening equipment
- Bull dozers
- Skid steer loaders
- Dump trucks
- Telescopic handler
- Container lifts
- Boom and scissor lifts
- Mobile cranes
- Aerial/elevated work platforms
- Solar – PV systems includes solar panels and battery storage
- Medical and dental
- Plumbing equipment (drain cameras, etc.)
- Compressor/air dryer
- Vacuum pump
- Commercial cleaning equipment
- Commercial laundry equipment
- Wood chippers
- Stump grinders
Speak to one of our experienced brokers today and we will discuss all the Machinery Finance options available to you.