When you work within the childcare, preschool or family daycare industries you may be eligible for discounts and waivers when you apply for your home loan.
Do you Qualify for Waived LMI and Reduced Deposit?
The following professions may be eligible to get a special discount on their home loan:
- Day Care teachers
- Family daycare teachers
- Preschool teacher
- Childcare centre workers
- Kindergarten teachers
- Primary school teacher
- Higher school teacher
- Lecturer in TAFE
- University lecturer
- Professors at University
- Students studying teaching
Regardless of the role within the industry, we are able to assist you with you with your new home purchase and home refinance options.
Home loan discounts for childcare & preschool teachers
- You can borrow up to 85% LVR with NO LMI if you work in any of the above professions
- The Waiver of LMI at 85% LVR will save you thousands of dollars
- Refinance to 85% LVR with NO LMI. Owner Occupied
- Only 3% genuine savings with 6 months of rental history on purchases
- You can also buy using 5% deposit with genuine savings supported by 3 months of banks statements
- Borrow up to 99% LVR Including LMI for first home buyers – although they must be working within the teaching or education space
- Use First Home owners grant to cover the shortfall of funding to complete home buying cost
- 80% LVR home loan with NO LMI
- 90% LVR with no genuine savings or 10% deposit with no genuine savings required
- Get application fee waivers
- Discounts on large loans with low LVR
- Discounted home loan Interest rates
- Professional package home loans
- 100% offset with fixed & variable loan.
What do I need to supply to qualify for a loan?
You will need to prove you are working and can support the borrowing you are seeking. Additionally, lenders will request the following
- Last 2 payslips
- Bank statements reflecting regular salary credits evidencing name of employer
- Current and previous group certificate if they are available
- Saving account statements
- ID per applicant
- Purchase contract if the application involves a purchase of a property.
At Mortgage Providers, our brokers know which funders waive LMI, and discount your loans if you are a Preschool teacher or Family Daycare teacher. Additionally there are other education and teaching professions which attract great discounts. Please call us today to save you money and get you into the right loan from the start.