Are you working in the healthcare industry and looking for a great discount on your home loan?
Home loan discounts for health professionals
We can assist you with your new home purchase and home refinance options. Our lenders can provide discounts if you are employed as a:
- Occupational Therapist
- Environmental Health Professional
- Speech Professional
Regardless of the role within the industry and with no minimum income restrictions.
What are you eligible for?
- Waive LMI for 85% LVR No LMI for purchases owner occupied
- 85% LVR with NO LMI dollar for dollar refinances owner occupied
- Minimum 3% genuine savings with 6 months of rental history on purchases or 5% genuine savings with 3 months of banks statements
- Up to 99% Including LMI for First home buyers only – although they must be working within the occupational therapists and environmental health profession
- Application fee waiver
- Professional package home loans
- Normal Interest rates
- Bigger Discounts on large loans with low LVR
- Fixed loans with additional repayment & redraw on fixed loans.
What documents will you need to supply?
You will be required to supply one or more of the following documents to support your loan application:
- Last 2 payslips less than 30 days old, including 3 months bank statements reflecting regular salary credits evidencing name of employer
- Letter from employer
- Saving statements
- 100 points of ID per applicant
- Most recent tax return and notice of assessment
- Copy of current employment contract
- Most recent PAYG summary from current employer.
Does anything change if the other applicant is not in the same profession?
Provided that at least one of the applicants is a healthcare profession, nothing will impact the application if your co-borrower is NOT in the same industry.
Our brokers have access to a wide range of lenders who specialise in loan discounts for healthcare professionals. Send us an online enquiry today and we will get the ball rolling for you!