Home loan discounts for podiatrists
As a podiatrist, you may qualify for new or increased lending without the requirement for Lenders Mortgage Insurance!
You must be considered a low-risk borrower and be employed as a podiatrist and registered on the Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) website.
What discounts are on offer for podiatrists?
- Access to higher maximum borrowing amounts
- Borrow up to 90% LVR with NO Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- Borrow up to 98% LVR Including LMI for First Home Buyers
- Borrow up to 95% LVR on Investment loans
- Discounted fixed loans with additional repayments possible
- Application fee waiver
- Principal and Interest Only repayments possible
- 100% offset account available
- Medical professional can be one of multiple borrowers
What documents am I required to provide?
- Evidence of profession, employment and registration
- Income documents/Financial records
- Bank statements evidencing income and savings
- Identification documents for each applicant
- Purchase contract if the application involves a purchase
Type of loans for Podiatrist
You can get the following loan types if you are a podiatrist:
- Waive LMI Loan
- Professional discounts
- Low doc loan- for self employed podiatrist
- 1 year financials loan - for self-employed
- Fixed rate with offset
- Commercial loan
- Medical practice loan
- Bad credit loan
Why choose Mortgage Providers?
If you are a podiatrist or are employed within this industry, we have access to multiple lenders. Contact our team of mortgage consultants to find the best deal possible for you. We can help you find a lender who offers competitive pricing and discounts on standard variable interest rates.