Home Loans Discounts for Paramedics
Paramedics are entitled to some special discounts and waivers when applying for home loans. This means they can get home loans which other people from different industries can’t get. As a paramedic, this gives you an edge when entering the property market and saves you lots of money.
What are the benefits?
- LMI Waivers
- Entitled to 85% LVR with NO LMI
- 95% LVR with capitalised LMI
- Professional package discounts on interest rates
- 80% LVR with flexible servicing position
- Application fee waiver/s
- Non Genuine Savings Home loan
- 95% LVR Investment loan
- Flexible fixed rate loans with unlimited additional payments
- No valuation on purchases up to 80% LVR
- No Credit scoring up to 90% LVR depending on the lender.
What do I need to show?
- That you’re currently employed as a paramedic
- The you’ve been working continuously as a paramedic for at least 1 years or with the same employer for the last 1 year
- That you have enough funds to cover the shortfall of the loan
- Gifted letter for deposit and or rental history
- That your 5% of your deposit was saved genuinely (meaning you have held and added to the funds over at least 3 months).
How do I prove my income?
- You will need to provide your last 2 payslips evidencing your current income
- Group certificate
- 100 Points of ID
- Saving statements
- Proof of rental payment history if you were previously renting
- Based on the industry you are employed within you may also be entitled to Salary Packaging, so banks will want to see any corresponding letters confirming this.
For more information on what home loan discounts you could be eligible for, call us on 1300 656 600 or send us an online enquiry today!